Introduction – What is a 3D Game?
3D games are a type of computer game that requires the player to use 3D graphics, sound, and motion tracking technology.
The first 3D games were developed in the early 1980s for the Atari 2600. These games allowed users to interact with a game world by moving around and using their controllers.
Today, 3D games are more popular than ever as they can be enjoyed on various platforms including PCs, consoles, mobile devices and even AR/VR headsets like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
In recent years, virtual reality has become more mainstream as it is used in many video games such as Fallout 4 VR or Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
How to Get into the Game Development Industry. As Easy as 1-2-3
The game development industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. It is estimated that by 2020, the game development industry will grow to $90 billion.
The game development industry is one of the most popular industries to get into, but it can be difficult for those who are just starting out. This article will teach you how to get into this industry as easy as 1-2-3.
1) Develop your skills and knowledge in programming, art and design, music or literature
2) Learn how to use a 3D modeling software like Maya or Unity
3) Learn how to create a game from start to finish
The 5 Most Common Mistakes New Developers Make and How to Avoid Them
New game developers often make a number of mistakes that can be avoided with some guidance.
1- Lack of Planning
It is important to plan out your project before starting to code. This will help you avoid a lot of the common mistakes new developers make.
2- Not Testing Your Game Early Enough
Testing your game early on will help you avoid many issues and bugs that might arise later on in the development process. It is also important to test your game with different types of devices and platforms, so that you can find what works well for the widest audience possible.
3- Not Taking Feedback Early On
Taking feedback early on allows you to improve your game before it goes live, so that it has a better chance at succeeding in the market. It also helps avoid common mistakes new developers make by providing an opportunity for feedback from players who are not just close friends or family members. 4- Not Having a Plan B 5- Lack Of Patience
Tips for Successful & Profitable Games Which Will Make You More Popular on Social Media
Social media has become a powerful tool for marketing any business. This is because social media is the fastest growing platform in the world and it continues to grow.
In this article, I will share with you 5 tips on how to make your game more popular on social media.
1) Make sure that your game has a unique selling point (USP). This USP should be unique and different from other games out there. It should also be able to attract people’s attention easily.
2) Use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to promote your game. You can use these platforms to create a buzz about your game before it even releases or during its launch time period.3) Spread awareness about your game by using influencers in your niche market such as bloggers or YouTube gamers who have a large following base of followers.4) Promote your game by using video ads on Facebook which are targeted towards specific demographics like young adults ages 18 – 34
Tips on How to Use YouTube Videos To Promote Your Game or App Without Breaking the Bank
If you are looking for a way to promote your app without spending money on ads or youtube views, then you should consider using YouTube videos.
YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world and also one of the most popular platforms. It has over 1 billion monthly active users. There are many ways to use YouTube videos to promote your game or app without breaking the bank.
Some of these methods include: creating a video trailer, posting gameplay footage, creating a video walkthrough, uploading gameplay footage with voiceover, and more.