Our hands are the tools to carry out routine tasks. They are exposed to more damage than any other part of our body because they touch several other surfaces. Therefore, it becomes important for everyone to apply perfect hand cream. Providing them with quality nutrition can help them stay moisturized and softer.
As the scorching summers are here, you might be thinking of enjoying a vacation somewhere at the beach. The heatwaves around the cities have started taking a toll on our skin, leaving our skin to crave more protection. They sap moisture from our skin cells, and can thus cause rashes, sunburns, and suntan.
Why would you need a safe and gentle cream?
Our hands are also exposed to harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants from everyday tasks at home, work, and the gym. They thus show signs of aging faster than other body parts and become dry and dull.
The skin on the back of your hands is delicate and has fewer sebaceous glands. The toxin-free hand cream by Mamaearth will trap the moisture in the skin, prevents excessive dryness, and protects your skin from getting dull.
Why is Moisturizing Important for Your Hands?
Many of us are responsible for this, but it gets late as our skin gets dehydrated and dull when we realize this. We aim to have perfectly healthy and vibrant skin; on the face, arms, and legs, but we often miss our hands. That is why it is one of the first body parts that easily show signs of damage.
Tip: Moisturizing has become an important activity for everyone. Irrespective of gender, it should be an important part of everyone’s skincare routine.
Apart from applying moisturizer on the face, arms, and legs, it is crucial to apply hand cream on the hands as it helps in nourishing and keeping our hands soft and smooth. While it looks like an unnecessary extra step, there are more than a few benefits that we will be mentioning below for using a cream on hand for daily use.
Be it typing, cooking, working, or driving, we all are doing something or other with our hands. Additionally, hand hygiene has become important as the fever of COVID-19 has not been over yet. Washing and sanitizing our hands regularly snatch our skin’s moisture levels, leaving our hands high and dry. Thus, restoring the lost moisture becomes essential and keeping a hand cream handy.
Most people worldwide focus on their face and legs, but not on their hands. Being the most sensitive area of our body and the primary driver of our lives, they too expect a nice pampering session. Well, the quality of our hands can improve by using the right lotion for the hands.
So, let’s have a look at the six ways in which a hand cream plays a role in brightening the tone of our hands.
- Combats Signs of Early Aging: As mentioned above, our hands tend to age faster due to the harmful effects of the polluting environment, harmful UV rays, and our sedentary lifestyle. These factors cause them to develop early signs of aging such as pigmentation, wrinkles and thinning of the skin.
The skin on the top of our hands dries faster because it is delicate and has fewer sebaceous glands. Applying a nourishing cream protects hands from becoming dry and helps them stay protected from environmental elements.
- Heals Dry and Cracked Skin: Frequent cleaning, washing, and sanitizing of our hands may rip off natural oils and moisture from our skin. While we may use regular moisture for our hands, it will not serve the purpose. Enriched with natural moisturizing elements, Mamaearth Hand Cream has richer consistency that makes the skin smooth and soft, and repairs damaged skin.
- Protects Against Infections: Dry, rough, and cracked hands are prone to bacterial and viral infections. Damaged and unprotected skin becomes a breeding ground for infections. Maintaining good hand hygiene by applying the cream on the hand will create a skin barrier that will protect the skin from infections.
- Gives Your Skin a Soothing Fragrance: If you want to say “wow” every time you smell your hand, applying the hand cream is the best solution. Made with Ubtan, Rose, or Coffee, these creams will not leave any stone unturned to freshen your mood.
- Keeps Your Nails Healthy: Applying the cream to your hands is beneficial for your nails. Nails are prone to damage and infections. Massaging your fingertips with the cream will keep your nails and cuticles healthy as they keep them moisturized and combat dirt and microorganisms from taking shelter.
- Makes You Look Younger: Backed by anti-aging components like keratin, a toxin-free hand cream helps to improve the skin’s elasticity and moisture balance. It helps in reducing the chances of acne and pimple formation.
How Can You Achieve Healthier Hair Growth?
Achieving healthier hair growth is not as easy as it seems to be. If you would like to have stronger and shinier hair, we recommend you check the best shampoo for hair growth in India , as it helps contains natural ingredients like onion and tea tree, which encourage healthy hair growth.
One might need to make a lot of sacrifices and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Apart from maintaining a perfect hair care regimen, which includes applying hair and then washing it with the best shampoo for hair growth in India, one must create a healthy living style by eating healthy food and exercising regularly.
Wrapping It Up
The creams meant for applying at night are the best way to provide continuous hydration to our hands as they carry all the load during the day. Regular use of the Mamaearth Hand Cream will provide enough moisture content and essential nutrients and repair the damaged skin.
Choosing Mamaearth products is beneficial for your skin and hair as it contains natural ingredients. In addition, the brand is committed to nature and plants one tree for every order it accepts and fulfills from its website.