The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an ordinance making self- birth certification of birth and death certificates legal in India. This will be a major relief for citizens who have to go through the hassle of getting these documents from various government offices. With this new system in place, all you need to do is submit a self-certified copy of your birth or death certificate to the concerned authorities.
Government issues new ordinance for self-certification of birth and death certificates
The government has issued a new ordinance that allows for the self-certification of birth and death certificates. This will streamline the process of obtaining these important documents and make it more convenient for citizens.
Previously, citizens had to go through a cumbersome process of obtaining these documents from the government. The new ordinance will allow them to self-certify their documents, which will save time and hassle. This is a great development for the citizens of India who often have to deal with inefficient government processes.
How this will benefit the citizens
The government has issued an ordinance for self-certification of birth and death certificates. This will benefit the citizens by reducing the hassle and paperwork involved in getting these documents.
What documents will be accepted as proof
The government has issued an ordinance stating that self-certified copies of birth and death certificates will be accepted as proof of these events. This is a major change from the previous policy, which required original documents to be presented.
This new ordinance will make it much easier for people to obtain the documents they need to prove their identity. It will also save time and money for those who would otherwise have to travel to obtain the original documents.
Where to get these documents
The government has issued an ordinance for self-certification of birth and death certificates. These documents can be obtained from the office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths or from the office of the Municipal Corporation.
How to apply for the certificate
The government has issued an ordinance for self-certification of birth and death certificates. The move is aimed at simplifying the process of obtaining these documents.
Here’s what you need to know about the new rule:
- The ordinance has been promulgated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- It will come into effect from 1st October, 2020.
- Under the new rule, citizens can self-certify their birth and death certificates by making a declaration on oath before a notary public or executive magistrate.
- This will be applicable in cases where the registration of birth or death has already been done and the relevant record is available with the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- In case of unregistered births or deaths, the Declaration on Oath may be made by the head of the family or any other adult member of the family who was present at the time of birth or death, as the case may be.
- The self-certified birth or death certificate will have the same legal value as the one issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- The move is expected to help citizens save time and money that